Monday 11 June 2018

WHAT TO EAT IN SEOUL: SAMARKAND IN DONGDAEMUN




 Hi readers!


If I have spare time, sometime I guided people. Like what I did two weeks ago. But it always challenging to me if they ask me what food they can eat ( Most of time, I cook in dorm). So, since we were fasting, we should eat a delicious food and ofcourse match to our dietary rule. Then, I chose SAMARKAND! Before I heard my friend that she ate in Samarkand together with her Uzbekistan friend and it was really good. I became so curious since then and decided to invite two Indonesian fellows to dine there.

We were actually exhausted after had a walk in Gyeongbuk (click this link) . But we still have energy for finding a good restaurant. For you who want to eat in Samarkand, copy this address in map.naver.com (서울특별시 중구 마른내로 159-21)


Wedding attire are displayed on the wall

interior inside. 
For food, since I did not do prior research (lol) so we just followed the recommendation. And compared to other foreign restaurants, here is cheap. They do not differentiate  lunch and dinner price. We bought three two main dishes and one bread.
My favorite one, Samarkand Plov.  for 10000won
chicken soup for 7000 won

Bread :) for 3000won

We thought we need to pay 20000won but the cashier just asked me 19000won. What a lucky day hehe. Overall it's good! Enough for us. But I recommend Indonesian to add salt and chilli powder in chicken soup. Will I revisit this restaurant? Of course! I want to explore the other yummy Uzbekistan food~


See you in next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment